1. Start the day with a few moments of ‘conscious awareness’
Spend a few minutes silently tuning into the moment. Become aware of your thoughts (while being willing to let them go)
2. Practice silent listening:
Listening is not discussing, disputing, debating, reacting but RECEIVING
3. Notice your body language:
It sets your intention to both yourself and your colleagues
4. When you want to go faster, slow down and notice your breath:
A short break may break your thought cycle and change your perspective on things
5. Eat mindfully:
Take small bites. Chew your food slowly. Notice the flavours and textures
6. Watch the tone and language in your communications:
Be mindful of the message you INTEND to send.
7. When communicating remember to THINK:
Is it True? Is it Helpful? Is it Inspiring? Is it Necessary? Is it kind?
8. Stay in the moment!
The past is history, the future is a mistery, today is a gift: that’s why they call it present!